Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Yes, I'm still alive!

I know it's been forever and a day (and then some), since I last updated this sorry little blog! My sincerest apologies! I plan to provide a couple of updates over the next few days. Some will pertain to my writing, others will be of a more personal nature, since I've received feedback that some of you really liked that (or at least liked reading about how my life fell apart for a while after my girlfriend broke up with me last October).

I have no idea if anyone will ever read this since it's been abandoned for so long!

I need to get my son to his first practice for fall baseball. I'll provide at least one more update later tonight.

3 comments:

nn said...

I have been regularly checking for your news all this time!
I am happy that you are back and that you're well. I'm looking forward to read more.

David Forbes said...

Thanks, May! I'm going to make an effort to be better at updating this blog, since I've been gently scolded by a number of people for letting it lapse for so long. I have a lot to write about, but I'm going to keep it to about a post a day so I have time for other things.

I still enjoy your blog. I do read it, though I know I haven't posted much for a while. (Part of the issue is I sometimes read it at work over lunch, and while I can read blogs at the office, the firewall doesn't allow us to post comments.)

nn said...

I am glad that in a silent way we've always been in touch. Though I was hoping that you'd come back, I wouldn't have asked you to post: there is a right time for everything.